Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Needing some specific cocktail machine photos for reference please  (Read 1651 times)

tattmann

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 06, 2019, 07:39:47 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Hey all, I have 3 dedicated upright machines, and am getting parts together to build a cocktail multi machine shortly. I am needing some photos for reference of the monitor mounting, but more importantly the monitor bezels and their mounting/placements. I have found a lot of reference on this site, but have only found a couple of actual pictures of the bezels and the monitor without glass over them. I will be using a pc crt monitor that I will decase for my build, and have purchased a plastic bezel for it, but am trying to get ideas of how original machines had the bezels fitted. Any cocktail top pics with and without the bezels (without the glass of course) would really help me figure out how best to do mine. Any help from fellow cocktail enthusiasts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.