Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: LEDBlinky v6.6 LEDBlinky_PX.dll does it work with 64 bit ver of Pinball X  (Read 1566 times)

jameswiser

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 18, 2019, 04:02:12 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
I am trying to setup the plugin LEDBlinky_PX.dll with Pinball X v3.29 64bit with Pinball X to work with LEDBlinky v6.6.  The plugin is recognized and the log files show no errors.  I am trying to get it to launch on FE Start and it will not work.  I have browsed the internet and have seen some mention that the LEDBlinky DLL is 32 bit and will not work with the 64bit version of Pinball X.  Its not clear what versions are being discussed.
Can someone please confirm LEDBlinky v6.6 LEDBlinky_PX.dll is 32bit and will not work with the Pinball X v3.29 64bit.  It seems my options would be to use the LedBlinky.EXE or the 32 bit version of Pinball X v3.29.

Thanks -  James

jameswiser

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 18, 2019, 04:02:12 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
I was able to get the LEDBlinky.exe v6.6 to work with Pinball X 3.29 .  This took me a while to figure out.  I launch it when Pinball X starts up.  The trick was to make sure the LEDBlinky.exe had the "Run as Administrator"  attribute set in Windows.  The LEDBlinky_PX.dll still does not work.  This is a work around for now.