Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Final lap R...someone tell me about it? And maybe what it's worth  (Read 3275 times)

mock_08

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 07, 2018, 03:08:19 pm
  • Just a guy having some fun...fun?
Picked up a final lap r arcade. Works great with a very clean board. Someone tell me more about it and maybe it's value or how rare they are? Thank you in advance!

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 07:29:48 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
Re: Final lap R...someone tell me about it? And maybe what it's worth
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 08:26:05 am »
Fourth (and last) game in the series , like a somewhat modern Pole Position, one of only 2 games to use the FL hardware (Speed Racer being the other).

Value varies by region and demand, not always rarity, but I know a guy who picked up a twin Final Lap 3 for $350 so, extrapolate from that. This is a question better suited to ask over at KLOV , they are more actual arcade game oriented while BYOAC is more cab building oriented.

KLOV database says its super rare: https://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=7800

I wouldnt spend more then maybe 3 bills on it if the monitor is good and everything works.
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.

mock_08

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 07, 2018, 03:08:19 pm
  • Just a guy having some fun...fun?
Re: Final lap R...someone tell me about it? And maybe what it's worth
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 09:12:24 am »
Thank you for the reply!!! I was just curious really! It's super fun to play! I need to work on the graphics tho. I think it has the potential to be a little more clear. And have to get the sound working better too! But thank you very much!